Mold Removal Procedures
Tri State Restorations has the expertise to safely and effectively take care of invasive mold problems. Our trained and certified technicians use industry “best practices” to contain, remove, and eliminate the mold spores and help ensure that your mold problem does not become a significant health issue for your building’s occupants. We strive for a 90 minute response time.
Based on the type and extent of the mold, you may expect the following from our mold removal services:
- Upon arrival, a walk-through of the affected areas is conducted to visually assess the extent of the damage.
- We obtain room measurements and moisture readings so that we can develop the best plan of action to begin the remediation process.
- Using digital photography, we take “before” pictures for documentation purposes and to help you with insurance claims.
- All salvageable equipment and furniture are carefully moved to a secure, climate-controlled facility if need be.
- We contain the affected area to prevent the further spread of mold spores.
- Air scrubbers with HEPA filters are then placed in the contained areas to clean mold spores from the air.
- We remove and dispose of any building materials that cannot be salvaged, including moldy drywall, baseboard, tack strips, and carpet.
- All disposable items are carefully double-bagged and safely disposed.
- We thoroughly clean all hard surfaces (such as tile and cement flooring, walls and other surfaces) with anti-microbial germicide.
- We HEPA-vacuum all building surfaces, including floors, walls and ceiling.
- We encapsulate wood and concrete surfaces, where needed, to seal in any residual mold spores and inhibit further mold growth. Using digital photography, we then take “after” pictures of every affected area to record the services we provided and to help you with insurance claims.
Our number one goal at Tri State Restorations is to take care of your mold problem professionally and thoroughly so that your commercial building is once again clean, safe and productive.