Tri State Restorations is seeking Field Service Technicians and Technician Assistants to join our growing and established disaster mitigation team. We are a growing disaster restoration and mitigation company specializing in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential properties in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC with over 30 years of experience.
As a Field Service Technician in the emergency service division you will respond to client emergencies in a timely manner.
Specific Field Service Technician Duties:
- Cleaning up water and sewage in homes and buildings
- Handling fire and smoke restoration
- Carpet cleaning and re-installation
- Handling mold remediation
- Lead abatement
- On call 24/7 Emergency Service - On Call Schedule
At Tri State Restorations we understand that to be reliable and meet our clients’ needs quality expectations, we need great experienced and certified Field Service Technicians. We value our technicians and offer competitive compensation based on experience and benefits. We are one of the few companies that offer technicians (based on experience) an hourly rate and commission for closing jobs.
- $15 - $25 an hour
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Bonuses & Commission (based on experience)
We pride ourselves on responding to client emergencies in record time; Field Service Technicians should be prompt, on-time and detail-oriented with strong communication skills. We are looking for technicians with industry experience that share our focus on customer service. Technicians should have a WRT at a minimum. Technicians who do not have that can still apply for an entry level position until the company gets them certified.
Additional Field Service Technician & Assistant Requirements:
- Field Service Technician: 2 years of qualified experience in the field of disaster recovery performing water and sewage damage clean up, fire and smoke restoration and mold remediation
- Field Service Technician Assistant: Some field experience or relevant industry experience required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Ability to share duties on rotating on-call schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Industry certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time