Maryland Fire Damage Repair & Smoke Restoration
View photos of our past fire restoration projects.
Hiring a company that specializes in fire restoration and smoke damage is crucial. After a fire, acid soot residue and moisture can cause further damage to your home and its contents if not properly repaired. Smoke and soot can travel and penetrate into other rooms affecting paint, carpet, upholstery, drapes, clothing, and family belongings. The consequences of a late or inappropriate repair response can be devastating.
It is important to remember that fire may have affected air quality, water supply, and food products.
Fire Damage Response Services
- Emergency Response – Fire damage events need immediate attention before damage becomes more severe. We understand that during catastrophic events like fires response time is critical. This is why we offer 24-hour emergency response services. Our trained and certified technicians will be at your home in 90 minutes or less to perform an initial assessment and take the necessary steps to prevent further damage of your home and its contents.
- Temporary Board-Ups – Fire damage often leaves your home exposed to the elements, which can inflict further damage on your home. We will immediately board up your home to prevent exposure to weather and also to prevent unwanted entry.
- Soot Removal – any remaining soot can stain or corrode your belongings. We will use professional fire restoration equipment to clean your space, ensuring your home is odor-free and healthy.
- Duct Cleaning – after a fire, your ducts and HVAC system can spread harmful chemicals and fire residue.
- Direct Insurance Billing – experiencing a devastating fire is challenging and stressful enough. To prevent further headache and hassle, we take care of the insurance billing so you don’t have to!
- And more!
Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke may cause distress for those persons with lung or heart problems. Surface water systems may be contaminated with ash and debris and heat may have damaged many items. Heat damaged and/or smoke damaged food items may harbor potentially hazardous bacteria or chemicals.
Our certified professionals have the training and experience required to understand, evaluate, and repair fire and smoke damage, whether open or hidden, and the trauma that it causes for home owners. We are a team dedicated to quality smoke and fire restoration and customer service. We are here to help you 24/7.
Learn More About Fire Cleanup
A house fire is a tragedy no one should have to face, but accidents happen. When they do, there are certain things you should be aware of when cleaning smoke damage and smell after a fire.
Though we are here to help with any and all of your smoke and fire restoration needs, remember to follow the proper safety tips to lower your risk of a fire.
Give us a call today at 866-818-1949 and speak with a courteous trained representative to discuss your needs.