Flood Damage Repair for Hotels
If you are the owner or manager of a hotel, you know how overwhelming it can be to deal with a flood. But by taking the appropriate steps for flood damage repair, and taking them fast, you can keep many of your belongings intact and resume business operations sooner than you even thought possible.
Fortunately, Tri State Restorations is here to take the stress out of flood damage repair and clean up your space for you. Our cleanup crews are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can always count on us whenever a hotel flood strikes.
If you’ve experienced a hotel flood in the last couple of days, the time to act is now. Call Tri State Restorations today for flood repairs in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC!
Why You Need Hotel Flood Repair Fast
If you have a hotel flood on your hands, don’t wait for repairs! The longer you leave the water damage on hold, the more problems you’ll inevitably have to deal with—and the bigger the costs your business will incur. A hotel flood can specifically leave you with:
- The growth of mold and harmful bacteria
- Damaged electrical equipment
- Damaged furniture, dry wall, and other belongings
- Sewage backup
- And more
While some of these problems are inevitable, others can be solved as long as flood repair specialists are called within 48 hours. Mold growth, for example, can be prevented with immediate cleanup and many of your belongings can be salvaged as well.
Hotel Flood Damage Repair in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC
We mentioned above that many problems related to water damage can be solved as long as flood repairs are conducted immediately. But you may be wondering how that works. While our flood damage repair methods vary slightly depending on the severity of your damage and how fast you act, we generally perform the following important steps to help you recover from a hotel flood in the D.C. metropolitan area:
- An assessment of your property to determine the best flood damage repair methods for your problems
- Water extraction to remove excess water
- Furniture relocation (if salvageable) to a climate-controlled facility
- Germicide application to prevent mold growth
- Structural drying using high-powered axial fans and industrial strength dehumidifiers, which we’ll leave with you for up to 72 hours
- Final moisture readings to ensure safety
- Assistance with insurance claims
Our experienced flood damage repair specialists will also examine the site to ensure there’s no wastewater. If they do notice contaminants, they’ll continue to help you mitigate sewage problems, as needed. Don’t let a hotel flood hurt your business—contact Tri State Restorations for flood repair in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC and prevent further damage tomorrow!