By participating in Tri State Restorations’ (TSR) Homeowner Hardship Program (the Program) by (1) requesting funds from The Program allotment and/or (2) referring potential customers to TSR, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they apply to your redemption of funds.
1. THE PROGRAM:
- 1.1. The Program is an accruing record of 2% of the final paid invoice of all projects referred to TSR by a Insurance Agents, Brokers or Agencies and completed by TSR.
- 1.2. This allotment will be made available for future use by eligible Insurance Agents, Brokers or Agencies toward TSR services on behalf of their customers.
- 2.1. The Program duration is unlimited dependent on the amount of funds allotted based on referrals and completed, paid referral jobs.
3. TO CONTRIBUTE:
- 3.1. Each Insurance Agent, Broker or Agency referral to TSR results in an amount being allotted to The Program.
- 3.2. Potential job referrals that do not result in completed, paid jobs by TSR will trigger a $10 allotment added to The Program.
- 3.3 Potential job referrals that do result in a completed job by TSR will trigger an allotment of 2% of the final invoice added to The Program upon receipt of payment.
- 3.4. Referrals can be submitted directly to TSR or authorized TSR representative via email or phone.
4. TO REDEEM:
- 4.1. Only referring Agents, Brokers or Agencies may apply to The Program for a credit on behalf of their customers valid toward future TSR services.
- 4.2. Requests to access an amount from The Program’s allotment must be made with TSR or an authorized TSR representative by phone or email.
- 4.3. The maximum amount of funds provided by The Program to any specific Insurance Agent, Broker or Agency may not exceed the total amount allotted from referrals to TSR by the same Agent, Broker or Agency.
- 4.4. Any requests for special exceptions to this cap must be made by phone or email with TSR or an authorized TSR representative.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- 5.1. The Program is only open to legal, licensed Insurance Agents, Brokers and Agencies doing business in TSR’s service area within the Metropolitan Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia region.
- 5.2. Referrers must be 18 years of age or older.
- 5.3. The Program is not available outside of the TSR service area or where restricted or prohibited by law.
- 5.4. Referrers may submit unlimited referrals to TSR.
- 5.5. Referrers may request assistance from The Program on behalf of their customers multiple times with their total requested assistance not to exceed the total contribution allotted from their referrals. (See 4.4)
- 5.6. Funds provided by The Program are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- 5.7. TSR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine that a person is not eligible for The Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, an incomplete referral or request, suspected fraud, or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 5.8. TSR reserves the right to change any aspect or aspects of The Program at any time, without notice.
- 5.9. TSR also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate The Program at any time, for any reason.
- 6.1. The Administrator of the Homeowner Hardship Program is Tri State Restorations, 22530 Gateway Center Drive, Suite 600, Clarksburg, MD 20871-2023.
- 6.2. The Program is not endorsed, sponsored, administered by, or associated with the any of the companies or entities from which the The Program’s allotment may be derived.
- 6.3. Any reference you may see relating to any products or samples by their trade name, trademark, supplier, or manufacturer does not imply or constitute endorsement or sponsorship by such entities.
- 6.4. All trademarks, product names, or logos referred to within The Program are the property of their respective owners.