Water Damage Restoration in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia
Do you have water damage in your home? Whether it’s a result of broken pipes, a severe storm, clogged drains, or fire damage, excess water can lead to structural problems and even health issues for you and your family, especially for those with asthma or allergies. And if your problems are caused by river floods or issues with your septic lines, the water is even more likely to be filled with harmful contaminants. For this reason, it’s important to have a professional inspect your space and perform water damage restoration immediately, as the longer you have excess water, the more significant the damage can get.
Don’t wait to clean up your space! For best results, contact Tri State Restorations within 24 to 48 hours for water damage restoration in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia.
Why You Need Water Damage Restoration
You may be wondering if professional water damage restoration is really necessary or if you can handle the excess water yourself. It’s important to know that if you don’t properly remove contaminants, you’re in danger of:
- Disease related to mold, mildew, and asbestos in the air
- Electrical shock
- Slipping and falling
You may also have issues related to sewage backup that should be handled by a professional with the proper training, experience, and equipment to perform water damage cleanup in a safe manner. If you don’t use the right tools to thoroughly remove contaminants and disinfect your space, it’s possible that there will be some remaining mold or pathogen growth, which can cause problems in the future.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
At Tri State Restorations, the water damage restoration process consists of several key steps that can help remove excess moisture from your space. Here’s a breakdown of the water damage cleanup services we offer in the Maryland area:
- Water damage assessment. The process begins with a thorough inspection of the affected area to determine the extent of the water damage and appropriate methods for water damage restoration.
- Water extraction. Removing excess water from your space as soon as possible helps minimize damage.
- Structural drying. High-quality equipment is used to absorb moisture from the drywall and other building materials, reducing the overall humidity in your home.
- Structural restoration. We conclude the process by removing contaminated materials in preparation for your contractor to put everything together again.
When you contact us for water damage restoration, you can expect us to be on site within 90 minutes to begin cleanup—no matter what time of day you call. Before we arrive, be sure to avoid turning on any electronics and use a dehumidifier to soak up some of the excess moisture. At the same time, avoid direct contact with contaminated materials for safety purposes.
Once we arrive, we’ll begin cleanup and even direct insurance billing for you. What’s more, we offer a 24-hour service so you don’t have to wait to begin tackling your problems. Call us today for water damage cleanup in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia.