The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Howard County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT HOWARD COUNTY, MD
According to residents and visitors alike, Howard County is the perfect combination of historic and hip. Whether you’re attending a special event, going on a shopping spree or indulging in the best cuisine, you’re sure to enjoy the picturesque scenery and freshness of the area. Even the county seat is the scenic treasure, Historic Ellicott City.
Howard County is notable for its affluence, quality of life, and excellent schools. The main population center of Columbia/Ellicott City was named second among Money magazine's 2010 survey of "America's Best Places to Live."
Many of the most affluent and culturally rich communities in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area such as Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Dayton, Glenelg, Glenwood, and West Friendship are located in Howard County.
Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Montgomery County and beyond!