The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Montgomery County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD
Montgomery County, Maryland puts endless art, entertainment, attractions, and some of the country’s most beloved historical sites right at your fingertips — close to the action, but a world apart.
As the most populous and most affluent county in the state of Maryland, Montgomery County has been ranked as the one of the wealthiest in the United States and contains many major U.S. government offices, scientific research and learning centers, and business campuses.
Popular destinations in Montgomery County include Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, and many more. Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Montgomery County and beyond!