The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Washington County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT WASHINGTON COUNTY, MD
Washington County is located in western Maryland. Washington County was the first county in the United States to be named for the Revolutionary War general (and later President) George Washington. Washington County is one of three Maryland counties recognized by the Appalachian Regional Commission as being part of Appalachia.
Washington County is known for its rich Civil War history and is home to South Mountain State Battlefield, Antietam National Battlefield, and the July 1863 Battle of Hagerstown. But Washington County also has a rich cultural scene with the Maryland Theatre offering year-round performances and events, including Maryland Symphony Orchestra concerts.
The county seat of Hagerstown is central to several surrounding towns including Boonsboro, Funkstown, Smithsburg, Williamsport and more. Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Washington County and beyond!