FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Tri State Restorations' professional technicians are trained to handle the potential fire, smoke, soot, soot odor AND water damage after a fire.
24/7 Emergency Line:
90 Minute Response Time!
DID YOU KNOW...
- Fire damage can continue to destroy your home or office even after the fire is put out.
- Soot is difficult to remove and can easily stain or corrode possessions making them unsalvageable.
- Soot can be very oily and nearly impossible to remove without professional tools and methods.
- Response time is a critical factor in how well fire damage can be removed and reversed.
- Soot can be highly acidic - quick removal is essential to avoid odors, preserve surfaces and save possessions.
We use professional restoration equipment and cleaning agents to remove not only soot, but also odor caused by soot.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency fire restoration services, including:
Environmental Safety Controls
Board-ups & Site Securing
Contents Packing & Inventory
Contents & Structure Cleaning