Updated: Jan 12, 2022
Have you or your business been affected by the Coronavirus? Contact Tri State Restorations 24-hour emergency line at 866-604-3061 for assistance. Read the full letter online here, https://bit.ly/2xawzWD.
It is my hope that you are all safe and well. Like most of you, I have been thinking about the impact, disruption and hardships that the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our daily lives.
As I reflect on these hard times, I’m lifted in spirit by the hard work and many courageous acts taking place within our communities. Our co-workers, neighbors, friends and family have all stepped up to help one another during this crisis. With aid focused towards the most vulnerable and compromised, I’m more confident than ever, that as a nation we will get through this.
As a local business owner and environmental remediation professional, I feel a strong sense of responsibility during this pandemic to not only ensure the safety of the public, but also my clients, employees and of course, my family.
While I realize there are no quick fixes or shotgun solutions to help end this crisis, our dedicated staff is committed to providing you with practical advice, straightforward solutions and services that will keep you safe during this, and any future disaster.
Not only are we providing the necessary services that help to maintain the safety, sanitation and operation of area businesses and residences, we are ‘Turning Disaster into Peace of Mind’.
Open for Business
As an essential business and industry leader, our technicians are on-call 24/7. Help for your disaster is only 90-minutes away. Tri State is one of only two existing US companies that currently hold the required pollution liability specialty insurance needed to handle coronavirus cleanup. So, while everything else seems to be shutting down, rest assured, we are open.
We want our clients to feel confident in these uncertain times. Because of this, we’re offering a new service that will be implemented through our 24-hour hotline (866-818-1949). Now, you will have instant access to chat with one of Tri State’s infectious disease trained professionals, who will help answer your questions and assess your emergency. Visit TriStateRestores.com for more information.
A Culture of Safety
At Tri State, our key focus is on the safety and well-being of our clients. We are aware of the exposure concerns towards the at-risk community with regards to a business entering your home or facility at this time. Because Tri State adheres to the strict Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) safety standards and diligently enforces a company-wide culture of safety, you can rest assured that we are prepared to keep you, your workers and your family out of harm.
- Prior to entering your home or facility we will address any and all safety concerns and run through our on-site procedures so you know what to expect.
- Only workers who are healthy and do not show any signs of sickness or fever are permitted to work.
- Workers arrive for on-site in appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, booties, N-95 or full-face respirators and gloves.
- Upon arrival, workers will lay down plastic protective sheeting, tack mats, and paper on all high traffic floors and apply plastic poly sheeting barriers of separation between the affected or damaged areas and non-damaged areas to avoid cross contamination.
- Sanitation of tools and equipment under negative pressure will take place after each use at our facility to ensure we are bringing clean supplies, tools and equipment into your residence or building. The use of sanitized small tools and equipment is required to reduce cross contamination of infectious contaminates.
- Multiple stage filters will be changed in all air filtration devices and dehumidifiers.
- Our ‘white glove’ service ensures that proper cleaning and disinfecting measures will be used on all damaged areas.
- Our Hygiena ATP surface testers will be used periodically while workers are on-site to measure the amount of bacteria and contaminants present, ensuring all surfaces have been effectively cleaned.
Creating a “Peace of Mind”
Our team has been working diligently and methodically, navigating the constant day to day changes in our current environment to develop an effective plan of action to help those who continue to be challenged by Covid-19, either directly or indirectly. Training at Tri State is paramount to deliver the exceptional service and knowledge that we are known for to the community. Our first and foremost goal is to bring awareness and proven solutions to you in these uncertain times and we do this by preparing for any and all environmental disasters. View Tri State’s complete list of certifications.
We look forward to helping our customers through this ever evolving pandemic by helping to make your home or work area a safe and clean environment.
I wish everyone a safe and peaceful time now and moving forward.
Mark A Wilson President, Tri State Restoration LLC 866-604-3061 (24-hour Emergency Line) www.tristaterestores.com