The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Anne Arundel County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, MD
Maryland's Anne Arundel County is a wonderful place to visit in any season. The county is rich in history and natural beauty. Anne Arundel County is often recognized for its access to the Chesapeake Bay and rich variety of water related activities. In addition, Anne Arundel is home to the state capital of Annapolis and the United States Naval Academy.
You'll find the internationally known BWI Thurgood-Marshall airport and the entertaining Arundel Mills Mall and the Live! Casino & Hotel. You'll enjoy dining, nightlife, shopping, historic destinations as well as tempting arts and cultural events throughout Anne Arundel's many popular regions including Annapolis, Fort Meade, Severn, Odenton, Crofton, Edgewater and more.
Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Anne Arundel County and beyond!