The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Clarksburg, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT CLARKSBURG, MD
Clarksburg Premium Outlets
Little Bennett Regional Park
Black Hill Regional Park
Ovid Hazen Wells Rec. Park
& Much More
24/7 Emergency Line:
90 Minute Response Time!
Clarksburg, Maryland is named for trader John Clarke and was established in the 1700s at the intersection of the main road between Georgetown and Frederick and an old Seneca trail.
Since 2000 Clarksburg has seen major growth with a new town center built in the heart of Clarksburg,as well as several new schools and parks including Little Bennett Regional Park, Black Hill Regional Park and more. Clarksburg, MD is now home to Clarksburg Premium Outlets with shopping opportunities at 90+ stores as well as family-friendly activities and premier golfing.
Tri State Restorations' primary headquarters is situated in a prime location to provide "hometown" water mitigation and water or flood damage restoration services.