The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Frederick County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT FREDERICK COUNTY, MD
Located less than one hour from Washington, DC, Baltimore and Gettysburg, Frederick, Maryland is known for mountain views, wineries, orchards and vibrant Main Street communities. Visitors can hike the Appalachian Trail, visit Maryland's largest brewery, and tour a battlefield all in one day.
Frederick County is also home to Fort Detrick, the National Biodefense Analysis & Countermeasures Center, as well as most of the nation’s biological defense programs. Frederick has also been the home to several important historical figures like Francis Scott Key!
Now home to a mix of vibrant new home developments as well as well-established communities, you'll find it all in Frederick County cities & towns including Brunswick, Frederick, Urbana, Woodsboro and more. Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Frederick County and beyond!