The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A MARYLAND LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Prince George's County, MD
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD
Prince George's County (often shortened to "PG County") borders the eastern portion of Washington, DC and is the second-most populous county in Maryland, behind only Montgomery County. It is one of the richest African American-majority counties in the United States.
Due to Prince George's County's proximity to Washington, DC it hosts many U.S. governmental facilities, such as Joint Base Andrews, a U.S. military airbase, and the headquarters of the United States Census Bureau. "PG County" also has many renowned attractions such as National Harbor, Six Flags amusement park, MGM National Harbor Resort & Casino and much more.
Popular cities and destinations include Bowie, District Heights, Greenbelt, College Park, Glenarden and more.
Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Prince George's County and beyond!