The longer water remains, the higher the potential for costly water or flood damage to building and structural components. Standing water and even minimal residual moisture can lead to mold growth and/or illness.
WATER DAMAGE & FLOODING CAN...
- Result from fire damage, broken pipes, storms, clogged drains, and many other sources.
- Affect the areas of your home or office including basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, drywall, and far beyond.
- Cause serious harm to everything from a buildings structure to carpets, decor and other property.
- Lead to health issues for you, your family or employees.
- Get worse over time without mitigating damages.
WE ARE A VIRGINIA LICENSED, INSURED & BONDED PROFESSIONAL REMEDIATION FIRM
Our trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing a complete range of emergency water and flood mitigation and damage restoration services throughout Alexandria, VA
CATEGORIES OF WATER DAMAGE
WATER MITIGATION & DAMAGE RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL RESTORATION SERVICES
THROUGHOUT ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA
On the Potomac River within eyesight of Washington, DC, Alexandria, Virginia is nationally recognized for its rich history and beautifully preserved 18th- and 19th-century architecture. Alexandria hums with a cosmopolitan feel and a walkable lifestyle.
A nationally designated historic district founded in 1749, Old Town Alexandria is home to more than 200 independent restaurants and boutiques alongside intimate historic museums and new happenings at the waterfront.
Neighborhoods in Alexandria include Old Town, Rosemont, The Berg, Parker-Gray, Del Ray, Arlandria, North Ridge, and Potomac Yard. Tri State Restorations provides professional water and flood mitigation as well as water damage restoration throughout Alexandria, Virginia and beyond!